You'll love this easy Steak Fajita recipe that makes a fantastic meal for family and friends.
Steak Fajitas Ingredients
- 1 pack Piedmont BBQ Co. Lime Tamari Flank Steak, sliced into thin strips, slice against the grain)
- ½ cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Limes (juiced)
- 2 tsp Coarse salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Bell Peppers (seeds removed, sliced into strips)
- 1 Large Sweet Onion (sliced into strips)
- FOR THE CHIMICHURRI:
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Yellow Onion
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons White Vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lime
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
Steak Fajitas Instructions
- Place the steak in a bowl, and the peppers and onions in another bowl (or Ziploc bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cilantro, lime juice, salt, garlic, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, and oil.
- Pour most of the mixture over the steak, leaving about a tablespoon to be poured over the veggies. Toss the steak and vegetables in the oil(separately), cover, and let marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium/high. Lay the steak strips on the hot grill and cook until grill marks have appeared on both sides(flip halfway through cooking) and meat is cooked through.
- Place the veggies in a grill basket and cook, flipping as needed, until the veggies are soft and lightly caramelized.
- Serve with tortillas, toppings, and cilantro chimichurri.
Place all ingredients in a blender and process until the onions and cilantro and finely chopped and sauce is only lightly chunky. Serve with fajitas.
Did You Like This Steak Fajita Recipe?
Send us a food pic. We love to see what our customers come up with.